oooops

Stunt Driving- Paralegal Or Lawyer?

by: oooops on

The cop got me doing 148 km/h in a 90 km/h zone. He was parked, i saw the back of his car and slowed down, he said he got me doing 146 and 148 though. Also i never admitted to going that fast lol.

anyways, i have a clean driving and criminal record, and im wondering if i should get a lawyer or paralegal?

x-coppers contacted me and i like the paralegal i just can't decide if i should go with a lawyer instead? It's twice as much for a lawyer but are they really any better? x-copper paralegal said he gets 4 cases of stunt driving a week.

and since i have a clean record, should i just go with the paralegal? im having a hard time deciding as this is my first run-in with the law...thanks

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stanton
High Authority
High Authority

Posting Awards

by: Stanton on

Typically paralegals have more experience dealing with traffic matters then lawyers, unless its something criminal like impaired driving. Neither option is a guarantee for success and the quality of representation will be very dependent on the individual. Get a feel for whos representing you during the consultation and see if you think theyre experience and can properly represent your interest. I've seen both options do very well and very poorly in HTA Court.

Post a Reply