Stunt Driving

visionsx

Stunt Driving

Unread post by visionsx »

Forgive me for my writing, I'm on a mobile. But here goes.

I have been charged with stunt driving, an incident happend on Dec 6th 2014. Long story short someone was tailing me really bad. We ended up at a set of lights me in the left lane him in the right. A whole bunch of yelling inssued. He made a right and I followed accidently popping my clutch. The guy slowed down to wait until I would catch up, I did and then he smashed into my car on the passenger side, acting like a pit maneuver and turned me around into oncoming traffic. Now three months later, the cop wants to and is going to charge me with stunt driving not sure why. To my knowledge the other guy in the truck has not been charged with anything and he actually rammed into me on purpose. How can the cop charge me after 3 months? And what kind of chance do I have in court? I intend to fight this because I don't think I did anything wrong. I was the victim if anything. Oh and I'm the one who phoned the police when the so called "accident" happend.

Anyways, I'm just not sure what to do. Any input or advice would be greatly appreciated.

bend

Posting Awards

Unread post by bend »

visionsx wrote:How can the cop charge me after 3 months?

They can charge you up to 6 months later. As for your other questions, I have a feeling there's a lot missing from this story.

bobajob

Posting Awards

Unread post by bobajob »

just IMHO, It's funny when I read some of these threads, where peoples feet accidentally pulled off the clutch, causing them to wheel spin.

sounds like both drivers engaged in a dose of road rage here.

you have to be crazy or pi$$ed off to ram someone's which suggests a road rage incident car and no matter how peed off, why is anyone going to damage their own car.

sometimes it's best to avoid a conflict, in cars, no shame to run away, a ton of steel and human flesh don't mesh well together,

any way that horse has already bolted, so hindsight.

but as bend says on the advise

--------------------------------------------------------------
* NO you cant touch your phone
* Speeding is speeding
* Challenge every ticket
* Impaired driving, you should be locked up UNDER the jail
visionsx

Unread post by visionsx »

I was just learning to drive a standard vehicle. the guy was tailing me hard and at the set of lights was yelling and screaming at me. He was road raging. I didn't do anything to provoke him, not that I'm aware of. The whole side of my car is smashed. His truck had a very small dent on his steel front bumper.