Suspended out of province license

Moderators: Reflections, admin, hwybear, Radar Identified, Decatur, bend

Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:31 pm

Suspended out of province license

by: carld2002 on
Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:43 pm

So I just moved back to Ontario from New Brunswick. License was still from New Brunswick.

Was pulled over for speeding and charged with stunt driving. Given a 7 day suspension. The officer took my license.

When I go to Service Ontario, will they be able to give me an Ontario license?
Posts: 1247
Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:44 am

Posting Awards


by: bend on
Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:47 pm

You have to exchange your license within 60 days of moving.

You can only exchange a VALID full class license. You'll have to sort out the suspension issue first.

You'll have to provide a couple forms of identification. Check the Ontario website for more specific details.

You can do it at any Drivetest Centre. I believe there's only one Service Ontario office downtown that will do a license exchange.
Post a Reply
  • Similar Topics

Return to “General Talk”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests