Red and blue lights to the front restricted
(15) In addition to the lighting requirements in this Part, a vehicle described in subsection (15.1) may carry lamps that cast a red light only or such other colour of light that may, with the approval of the ministry, be designated by a by-law of the municipality in which the vehicle is operated, but no other motor vehicle shall carry any lamp that casts a red light to the front.
(15.1) The following are vehicles to which subsection (15) applies:
1. An ambulance, fire department vehicle, police department vehicle, public utility emergency vehicle or school bus.
2. A ministry vehicle operated by an officer appointed for carrying out the provisions of this Act or the Public Vehicles Act, while the officer is in the course of his or her employment.
3. A vehicle while operated by a conservation officer, fishery officer, provincial park officer or mine rescue training officer, while the officer is in the course of his or her employment.
4. A vehicle while operated by a provincial officer designated under the Environmental Protection Act, the Nutrient Management Act, 2002, the Ontario Water Resources Act, the Pesticides Act, the Safe Drinking Water Act, 2002 or the Toxics Reduction Act, 2009, while the officer is in the course of his or her employment.
5. A prescribed class or type of vehicle, driven by a prescribed class of persons or engaged in a prescribed activity or in prescribed conditions or circumstances.
I you have to ask about this kind of question "why not just return them and get true amber ones?" Then you will not havee to wonder about this. Plus if you think they are red and a problem you are not the only one thinking the same thing.
@OPS, The packaging was the exact bulb for my car, according to the Walmart guide, and that is where I purchased them. I don't know if it was a defect or what, but they shine with a reddish tone on it, that is why I was worried. I purchased the white ones from Pacific Mall for like $5.
- Similar Topics
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests