Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Ontario Highway Traffic Act

Discuss the Ontario Highway Traffic Act.

Post Your Traffic Ticket, and Get Help!

The Ontario Traffic Ticket Forum!

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Check It Out
No unread posts New Set Fines Starting Sept 1st, 2015! Read and Learn Here.

Canada's worst driver
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:10 pm 

I would like to know how much did those people pay to get their licence. Clearly they must of know the instructor to get their licence. Shows like that just show how corrupt the whole system is. We get ticketed for 10 over and morans like that are allowed to drive. I love that show and watch it every week, maybe it should be a mandatory show to watch for instructors.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:33 pm 

ok, where's the answer from our expert in this area??

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:36 pm 

And the winner is..............................

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 11:24 pm 

This group of CWD contestants seems worse than any of the others. I mean, drinking while driving and intentionally running red lights and STOP signs; racing another contestant on the way to the filming site, not to mention ON CAMERA; the "Wobble"; being unable to change lanes; looking everywhere but the road; driving into the oncoming traffic lane without realizing it; one contestant with 46 collisions... DANG. The fact that they all still have valid licences says a lot about the commitment to traffic safety in this country, or lack thereof.

Bookm may have a lead foot but I'd much rather be sharing the road with him than anyone I saw on this episode, or, for that matter, many of the drivers I see on a daily basis. Yikes, this group is SCARY. :shock:

Is that the old Guelph Reformatory where they filmed it this year?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:40 am 

You are watching TV, please remember that...........The whole story is rarely shown....

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:58 am 

At the end, I turned to my wife and proclaimed, "Yayy! I'm still the only CWD driver who is actually a GOOD driver". LOL. She just stared at me...... LMAO

- I love the gramma. She does what a lot of us WISH we could do... Blow that stupid red light when no one is coming!!... Oh, and roll stop signs (as if they were yield signs).
- The Asian lady can't drive, period. But strangely, I like her.
- Ashley scares me! I admit I am not man enough for her! LOL. She could probably knock me down with her language alone! But still I'm drawn to her like a moth to a flame.
- The 18-yr.old has serious issues and is a real danger to himself and others. His belief that jerking the wheel back and forth helps him safely straighten the car is nonsense. He needs real help understanding the physics of an automobile.
- My "shtick" is not going to go over well this season (speeding) and I suspect Ken is going to suffer for it.

Cam has already made a mistake. I'm 99.9% sure that Porsche did NOT have aluminum doors as he stated.

I don't blame driving examiners for giving bad drivers a license. All NEW drivers suck, but we have to give them the benefit of the doubt that they will quickly improve, as the majority of drivers do. How could an examiner possibly predict how a driver will respond to experience.

So far, the only one I would NOT get in a car with is Teagan (well.. and Emily, too). Nice to see a well-mannered 18-yr.old though.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:39 pm 

Grandma is going to Win/Loose CWD hands down!
I would'nt get in a car with any of them, this is the scariest lot so far!
How the hell do anyone of them still have their license?