Above is merely a suggestion/thought and in no way constitutes legal advice or views of my employer. www.OHTA.ca
Bookm may have a lead foot but I'd much rather be sharing the road with him than anyone I saw on this episode, or, for that matter, many of the drivers I see on a daily basis. Yikes, this group is SCARY.
Is that the old Guelph Reformatory where they filmed it this year?
http://www.OHTA.ca OR http://www.OntarioTrafficAct.com
- I love the gramma. She does what a lot of us WISH we could do... Blow that stupid red light when no one is coming!!... Oh, and roll stop signs (as if they were yield signs).
- The Asian lady can't drive, period. But strangely, I like her.
- Ashley scares me! I admit I am not man enough for her! LOL. She could probably knock me down with her language alone! But still I'm drawn to her like a moth to a flame.
- The 18-yr.old has serious issues and is a real danger to himself and others. His belief that jerking the wheel back and forth helps him safely straighten the car is nonsense. He needs real help understanding the physics of an automobile.
- My "shtick" is not going to go over well this season (speeding) and I suspect Ken is going to suffer for it.
Cam has already made a mistake. I'm 99.9% sure that Porsche did NOT have aluminum doors as he stated.
I don't blame driving examiners for giving bad drivers a license. All NEW drivers suck, but we have to give them the benefit of the doubt that they will quickly improve, as the majority of drivers do. How could an examiner possibly predict how a driver will respond to experience.
So far, the only one I would NOT get in a car with is Teagan (well.. and Emily, too). Nice to see a well-mannered 18-yr.old though.
I would'nt get in a car with any of them, this is the scariest lot so far!
How the hell do anyone of them still have their license?