Use plate not authorized for motor vehicle

Moderators: admin, hwybear, Radar Identified, Reflections, Decatur, bend

User avatar
Posts: 2933
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:21 am
Location: In YOUR rearview mirror!


by: hwybear on
Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:20 pm

the offence is under the Highway Traffic Act which is Provinical Legislation.
(laws applicable to Ontario only)

Criminal records are obtained by committing a Criminal Code offence, which is Canadian Legislation (laws applicable across Canada)
Above is merely a suggestion/thought and in no way constitutes legal advice or views of my employer.
Post Reply
  • Similar Topics

Return to “General Talk”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests