"Drive Motor Vehicle No Validated Permit" offense

Moderators: Reflections, admin, hwybear, Radar Identified, Decatur, bend

yasirkhi
"Drive Motor Vehicle No Validated Permit" offense

Unread post by yasirkhi on

Hi There,

I got a ticket "Drive motor vehicle no validated permit". I got delayed almost a month to renew sticker. Basically forgot.

But after getting the ticket, rightaway I bought the sticker online to have a proof to show precutor.
Please tell me if this will effect my insurance and demerit points. And which option to choose at the back of ticket specially if I want to meet the procecutor for any resolution and less the charges.

Any response will be greatly appreciated.

Stanton
High Authority
High Authority

Unread post by Stanton on

It will count as an offence for insurance purposes and may impact your rates. It does carry any demerit points.

If you're ticket has an "Option 2 - Early Resolution - Meet with Prosecutor" select that. If your ticket does not have that option, selection "Option 3 - Trial".

yasirkhi

Stanton wrote:It will count as an offence for insurance purposes and may impact your rates. It does carry any demerit points.

If you're ticket has an "Option 2 - Early Resolution - Meet with Prosecutor" select that. If your ticket does not have that option, selection "Option 3 - Trial".
Thanks for the reply. Can I go in person and submitt the original ticket having option2 (early resolution) selected?
How long normally does it take?

yasirkhi

Today I went to early resolution meeting, and met with prosecutor. I showed the payment receipt of sticker, and she with draw charges. I will say less than 20 seconds.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Return to “General Talk”