Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Ontario Highway Traffic Act

Discuss the Ontario Highway Traffic Act.

Post Your Traffic Ticket, and Get Help!

The Ontario Traffic Ticket Forum!

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Check It Out
No unread posts New Set Fines Starting Sept 1st, 2015! Read and Learn Here.

TRAFFIC COURT TODAY! PLS HELP. Left turn contrary HTA144(9)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:18 am 

Hi Guys,

Just stumbled on this site today (wish I had earlier). I have court in the aft and was wondering if I could ask for the cops notes today? And when would be the time to do that?!?!

I turned left from Bathurst onto Bloor (7 AM to 10 PM you aren't allowed to). Never been to the intersection before and there is only signs posted at the North side of the intersection (if you are travelling North). Since other intersections have signs prior to the intersection as well as after and this one only had signs after, do I have a shot at going that angle?

Would I have a shot in hell explaining myself? I could not make out the PM and believed it to be AM (since every other intersection I've come across you aren't allowed to turn during rush hour and 10 PM is way after rush hour - wasn't really thinking). It was night time and I was distracted from the lights on Honest Ed's (I have a witness in the car with me) and once I had signaled my intent to turn it would have been unsafe to suddenly go straight (or I would have been in the intersection during a red light). Plus the fact that there were no signs prior to the intersection?

Please help!!

Thanks!! :)

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Related topics
 Topics   Author   Replies   Views   Last post 
There are no new unread posts for this topic. TRAFFIC COURT TODAY! PLS HELP. Left turn contrary HTA144(9)

tmac

Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:47 am

hwybear View the latest post

There are no new unread posts for this topic. Kangaroo and Traffic Court in Mississauga today

ME AGAIN

Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:28 pm

jsherk View the latest post

There are no new unread posts for this topic. First speeding ticket ever today: advice & help pls.

Jaybvee

Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:14 pm

Radar Identified View the latest post

There are no new unread posts for this topic. Left turn through traffic & bike lane

dsfx

Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:41 pm

dsfx View the latest post

There are no new unread posts for this topic. Left Turn when light turns, before letting oncoming traffic

[ Go to pageGo to page: 1, 2 ]

DynamicLegal

Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:21 pm

FiReSTaRT View the latest post

There are no new unread posts for this topic. Fail to yield left turn traffic on a green light

jetpack

Fri Dec 18, 2015 11:16 am

screeech View the latest post

There are no new unread posts for this topic. Unsafe Left turn on green light, incoming traffic

JerryK

Thu May 19, 2016 11:23 am

JerryK View the latest post

There are no new unread posts for this topic. left turn, disobey sign. need help for Friday court!!!

[ Go to pageGo to page: 1, 2 ]

zhulin_can

Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:17 pm

Radar Identified View the latest post

There are no new unread posts for this topic. My ticket: Contrary to THE HIGHWAY TRAFFIC ACT 32(1)

sherioteri

Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:47 am

hwybear View the latest post

There are no new unread posts for this topic. Fighting turn not in safety ticket. Pls help!

megz15

Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:37 am

megz15 View the latest post

There are no new unread posts for this topic. Proceed Contrary to Sign - Highway Traffic Act S144 (9)

inv1si0n

Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:49 pm

inv1si0n View the latest post

There are no new unread posts for this topic. Proceed Contrary to Sign Highway Traffic Act S144 (9)

inv1si0n

Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:15 pm

inv1si0n View the latest post