firegoblin

30 Over I Need Help He Said He Hade Me On Radar He Was Going

by: firegoblin on

the police officer was in in the opesite oncumming lane he was fallowing another car so close that i was not even able to see his cruser till he was buy he said that i was going 111 in a 80 he said he hade me on radar he only asked for me drivers licencs and never asked for my insurence so on the ticket there no insurence dose enyone think i can beat this i wana take it to cort becuse he was fallowing the other car so closely i dont know how hw was able to get a clear line of site on his rador he told me it was rador not laser ???? is radar accuret wile a police car is in moshion ????

liveontheedge

by: liveontheedge on

File a "notice of intention to appear" if you have not done so, check the box challenge the police officer's evidence, and also check the box "interpreter required" if English is your second language.

Wait in the mail for your "Notice of trial" then request for disclosure. Disclosure will let you know how the officer recorded your speed, until then check out the site www.ticketcombat.com to lean more about the proceess of fighting the ticket.

Radar Identified

by: Radar Identified on

firegoblin wrote:the police officer was in in the opesite oncumming lane he was fallowing another car so close that i was not even able to see his cruser till he was buy he said that i was going 111 in a 80 he said he hade me on radar he only asked for me drivers licencs and never asked for my insurence so on the ticket there no insurence dose enyone think i can beat this i wana take it to cort becuse he was fallowing the other car so closely i dont know how hw was able to get a clear line of site on his rador he told me it was rador not laser ???? is radar accuret wile a police car is in moshion ????

:? :?
racer
VIP
VIP

Posting Awards

by: racer on

liveontheedge wrote:...also check the box "interpreter required" if English is your second language.

I think that MSN-talk is the 1-st language here, followed by English.

"The more laws, the less justice" - Marcus Tullius Cicero
"The hardest thing to explain is the obvious"

www.OHTA.ca & www.OntarioHighwayTrafficAct.com
Reflections

by: Reflections on

racer wrote:
liveontheedge wrote:...also check the box "interpreter required" if English is your second language.

:D :D :D :D
http://www.OHTA.ca OR http://www.OntarioTrafficAct.com
liveontheedge

by: liveontheedge on

racer wrote:

LOL..

Radar Identified

by: Radar Identified on

firegoblin wrote:is radar accuret wile a police car is in moshion ????

Going back to the topic at hand here... yes, it is. A lot of police cars have forward and rearward-looking radar installed. You could pay a paralegal to fight this one or try to plea-bargain for something less, such as 95 km/h in an 80 km/h zone, to save demerit points.

Post a Reply