Officer Waited To Pull Me Over

spatel115

Officer Waited To Pull Me Over

Unread post by spatel115 »

so today comming home from school was driving in the left lane on the highways going 120 when another gentleman behind me was in a rush to get by me, being kind i moved to the next lane but had to over take a few cars . now i see the officer driving and slow down to 120 and then move all the way into the right lane and cruise control it at 100. and then driving along and was like ok i am not gonna speed so i decided to drive the cop is in front of me and pulls out to get on the off ramp of the higway so letting you know this is about 10 minutes and then gets back behind me and than decided after a bit to pull me over? and i got a ticket for the speed about 10 mintes back and he got the speed for overtaking someone? are they allowed to wait that long before pulling someone over? what should i do its 4 point i was going apparantally 138

OPS Copper

Unread post by OPS Copper »

yes...no where does it say we have to pull over in a specific time....There could be many reasons they waited...ie: to much traffic and the stop would cause major traffic jam....not safe for officer to get out...

I suggest you pay the ticket but alas many here will disagree...

gs :shock: 8)

spatel115

Unread post by spatel115 »

i get that there is no time for it but the whole fact is he waited and was driving in front of me and there was no traffic and the guy that wanted to pass me was flying by and did not go after him he pulled me over for overtaking someone that is the speed i got caught on. and he did not ask me why i was speeding? and we were in the left lane?