Ok So the past few months I've gotten some tickets
1. Turned right on a a sign that said no rights (I was having contractions I had my son 2 days later) I didnt say anything at the time because my other kids were in the car and I didn't want to worry them.
2. 20 over - speed limit was 40 (didn't see sign - not even sure if there was one) - at the most I was going 50(it was rush hour it wasn't even possible for me to go 60) Officer said I was going 60
3. Speeding "21" over - I was going with the speed of traffic the cop said I had changed lanes to pass some one who was going slower and then went back into the middle lane( I didn't I was in the middle lane the whole time - she didnt put that on the ticket) she also was trying to pull over the guy in front of me but he didn't stop so then she pulled me over. *nothing to do with me but she also slammed on the hood of someone else's car as I was puling away form receiving the ticket because they didn't go fast enough(she was an angry lady lol)
4. Turning right on a red when sign said not to. (I turned on a yellow) cop said to fight it and if they don't prop it to an infraction to see him at court.
OK so now for my questions
1. My insurance guy said if I get a ticket my insurance will DOUBLE (it is already 210 a month) When I'm fighting these in court what should I do? I've herd that it could be droped to an infraction or something like that but when you apply for insurance it asks if you have ever gotten a ticket would I have to tell the company about this?
2. for my 1st speeding ticket is it possible that he incorrectly radared me? ticket 3 can I explain that she was trying to pull someone else over and possibly mistaked their speed for mine?
3. Should I hire a ticket lawyer? are they worth the money?
P.S. not sure if this matters but every ticket were cops sitting waiting to pull people over