buffyanne

Hit And Run

by: buffyanne on

hi

I hit a parked car stoped look at the damage with two witnesses we all said some scratching should be ok setel up with car turns out belonged to my next door nabour.who called me to settel damage was minamul I said get me three estmets and Ill pay the cheepest . estnated 1700 1500 1400 I have never seen proff of the estmate we decided to go through insurance there needed to be a poliece report for his agent so he reported me as a hit and run driver. which the in take girl found suprising when I showed up to report

CliffClaven

by: CliffClaven on

So, let me get this straight...

You smashed into your next-door neighbour's parked car, and then tried to cheap him/her out when it came to fixing the damage...?? Wow, what a nice neighbour YOU are. Glad to see that your neighbour isn't as stupid as you were hoping he/she'd be.

Sorry I can't be more helpful than that.

buffyanne

Thank you fro your very helpful comment , but you havent got it right at all

i have actualy offered to pay him out of pocket at each one of the steps , he refused the money I bet if some one offered you 1500 you take it . further he will not supply paper work , nor his insurance papers. when ask for .

but thank you for your very kind word the have much comfort in them

may life give you everything you so richly deserve.

buffyanne

let me try to explain this again I hit my nabours car as I was costing out of my drive way at a wapping 5 ks

a witness saw me checking the car we were sure it was 500 and several shops have said the cou do it for between 3oo and 700

I offered to pay him if he got three estmates none of them were under a thousand . so it had to go to insurance and we had to have a poliece report . where I found out he taged me as a hit and run intake lady was suprisied cause There I was saying yes I did It . I thought it was under 1000 but it wasn't here my info

bdwilliams

by: bdwilliams on

Its his right to go through his own insurance. I understand that you tried to make everything right, but your neighbor obviously wants to stick one to you by raising your insurance rates.

BD Williams
Singer, Songwriter, Insurance Extraordinaire
Post a Reply

Return to “Failing to remain at the scene of a collision”