1. Will Belair insurance pay for my car rental as they told me they have to wait for the police report since in this situation there wasn't any other vehicle involved but I thought a rental is covered in any circumstances if the vehicle is unable to drive.
2. Will this count as one at fault accident since there was not other vehicle involved.
3. Do you think I should go for trial for my ticket which is 3 DEMERIT POINTS?
4. Will my insurance spike up really high with the 3 DEMERIT POINTS?
5. If anyone who had a similar situation and know about Belair please share and let me know what are my chances
3. There is no harm in scheduling an early resolution meeting and requesting disclosure. The process is described on these forums repeatedly.
4. Your insurance company doesn't care about demerit points, the MTO uses those. Your insurance company cares about convictions related to driving. The impact on your insurance is hard to guess at, some won't ding you for a single ticket (unless its REALLY serious).
5.No experience with Bellair sorry.
- Similar Topics
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests