Additional Lighting

A place to discuss any general Highway Traffic Act related items.

Moderators: Reflections, admin, Radar Identified, hwybear, bend, Decatur

WPJ

Additional Lighting

Unread post by WPJ »

Hey all

I am getting a minibus soon,I am planning on adding additional fog lights etc to the front. I know I can only add white or amber but what other restrictions do I have to compile with?

I am also adding additional break and turn indicators to side and rear, again any issues?

Lastly I am adding on ground effect or under car lighting what restrictions do I have with this? Ie can they be o while driving etc?

Thanks in advance

viper1

Unread post by viper1 »

WPJ wrote:Hey all

I am getting a minibus soon,I am planning on adding additional fog lights etc to the front. I know I can only add white or amber but what other restrictions do I have to compile with?

I am also adding additional break and turn indicators to side and rear, again any issues?

Lastly I am adding on ground effect or under car lighting what restrictions do I have with this? Ie can they be o while driving etc?

Thanks in advance

Strength of front lamps

(9) No motor vehicle shall carry on the front thereof more than four lighted lamps that project a beam having an intensity of over 300 candela. R.S.O. 1990, c. H.8, s. 62 (9).

"hang onto your chair when reading my posts
use at your own risk"
WPJ

Unread post by WPJ »

I was downtown Toronto today. What lets the ttc away with having 2 blue led lights on the front top of all of there busses