Disclosure Details?

msbolton

Disclosure Details?

Unread post by msbolton »

I got my disclosure awhile back and even though I asked for the officers notes to be typed and re-iterated in plain english, as opposed to short hand lingo, it was never completed. I filed for a second disclosure arguing that I couldn't understand the officers notes but no success from the Legal Services. Would this be a valid argument in court? I intend to motion for improper disclosure.

msbolton

Unread post by msbolton »

So let me tell you what a day....

I go into the courthouse today for my first attendance. My overall strategy for the day is I was going to motion for some sort of dismissal with the explanation that the disclosure was inadequate. Trying to explain to the Worship that it didn't seem fair to adjourn the meeting but rather dismiss it because it had already been rescheduled once.

The judge did allow a adjournment. Fine I settled with that. Got the new court date and all is well.

I am pulling out of the courthouse and passing through a school zone, making sure I'm obeying the law considering the previous events, I see a police cruiser in the school driveway. No problem. Drive by. He pulls out when one car behind goes by. I continue on my way full well knowing that he is there.

Coming up to the last stop sign I turn onto before my own street I come to a full complete stop ensuring this by looking both ways twice and of course signalling. I turn and continue. The cruiser behind me does the same. Passing maybe 300m he turns his lights on and pulls me over. I'm stunned and could only guess that it would be the same officer. It was. He threatens to lay a incomplete stop charge, takes my information and goes to his cruiser. Returning he says he will give me a warning and to, I quote, "Count my blessings". End.

I thought officers were supposed to have some sort of respect for the people they protect along with expecting respect in return. I just consider that harassment.

So let me tell you the day I had.

PS. if you'd like to provide me official legal aid in the aft for mentioned charge laid don't hesitate to PM me.