Driving With Suspended Licence

mimilove

Driving With Suspended Licence

by: mimilove on

my licence was suspended due to unpaid fines which i got it re open and i had strike of convition letter on march 29 2009;the judge told to drive after 4 business days without paying for reinstatement fees.on april 13 i was pull over with driving with suspended licence due to this same fines because they forgot to put it in the system..i was given ticket.now that ticket i got before all this drama was thrown out.but the suspended one i went to trial and they scheduled another one which i was there but they gave me wrong court room so i was convicted.i appeal the case and they accepted it and am waiting for my transcript which i dont know how long it takes and also i fax the paper the appeal court gave me to the ministry.how long will they take to released my licence cause they were saying 8 to 10 business days.please anyboy with advice please help and how to get my licence back asap ...please please immediat respond

FyreStorm

Posting Awards

by: FyreStorm on

Don't count calendar days, wait 8-10, contact the MTO to get a written transcript that you are reinstated, then you can drive.

mimilove

by: mimilove on

so they will reinstate my licence while waiting for my transcript and coutdate for my new trial in 10 days time

FyreStorm

Posting Awards

by: FyreStorm on

Once you believe you are reinstated, go to the MTO get a copy of your new licence...THEN DRIVE YOUR BRAINS OUT...

Post a Reply