speeding school zone lights flashing max speed 40 km/hr

Moderators: Reflections, admin, hwybear, Radar Identified, Decatur, bend

Cabby033
speeding school zone lights flashing max speed 40 km/hr

Unread post by Cabby033 on

Received speeding ticket 55/40 km hr .Was told that since the lights were flashing that the speed limit was reduced to 40 km/hr from 50.Was told my original speed was 62.There was nothing checked in the code box on the offence.Question, Is this just written as the offence states speeding 55 in a 40 or should school zone be added or does it even matter?
Last ticket i went right to the day of trial, Prosecutor asked me if i was ready i said yes,i asked him if the officer was present to proceed,he said he is on the road all i have to do is call him on his cell.I became nervous and plead guilty.What should my response be if this happens again?

Cabby033
Unread post by Cabby033 on

Cabby033 wrote:
Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:41 pm
Speeding ticket 55/40 km hr .Was told that since the lights were flashing that the speed limit was reduced to 40 km/hr from 50.Was told my original speed was 62.There was nothing checked in the code box on the offence.Question, Is this just written as the offence states speeding 55 in a 40 or should school zone be added or does it even matter?
Last ticket i went right to the day of trial, Prosecutor asked me if i was ready i said yes,i asked him if the officer was present to proceed,he said he is on the road all i have to do is call him on his cell.I became nervous and plead guilty.What should my response be if this happens again?

Return to “General Talk”