class g1 driver unaccompanied by a qualified driver

Moderators: Reflections, admin, hwybear, Radar Identified, Decatur, bend

bzmw
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 18
Joined:

Re: class g1 driver unaccompanied by a qualified driver

Unread post by bzmw on

argyll wrote:Your tickets are just three in hundreds that would have been written. There is no way that an officer is going to have a colleague dress up in his uniform and come to court in his place. Why would they both risk $100k per year jobs just to get one over on you. You are mistaken.
I agree! 100% But it is not the officer which pulled me over and filled out the tickets !! 100 000%

and I can bet the handwritten analysis will confirm that if need. :)
I have had a son in the car and we both can under oath confirm that is not the officer who pulled me over and filled out the tickets.
As I mentioned - I was sopped only once - and I spoke to cop only once here in Canada - I cant make a mistake!

What can you say now?
I was shocked when - he told me that HE IS THE COP!


argyll
VIP
VIP
Posts: 888
Joined:

Posting Awards

Unread post by argyll on

Sorry but I still say you are mistaken. Even the Crown Prosecutor would have to be in on it.
Former Ontario Police Officer. Advice will become less relevant as the time goes by !


bend
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 1153
Joined:

Posting Awards

Moderator

Unread post by bend on

You were offered a resolution before a trial.

You took that resolution. In fact, it was a pretty good deal to take. I would not hesitate myself to take that deal.

You said you had a right to an adjournment. You didn't. It's not your decision and I don't really see any argument for one.

All this about the officer not being the officer, it's over with. You already pleaded guilty. If you wanted to make that argument, you should have went to trial and taken your lumps. It's a silly argument. It would take 2 seconds to confirm the officer and you'd be left with 3 tickets instead of 1. These officers are in the same court rooms all the time working with the same people over and over. They are all somewhat familiar with each other. They are not dressing up in each others outfits to get one over on you.

You mentioned the speeding ticket being on your record for 1 year and the G1 ticket forever. Any conviction will be on your record for life. The demerit points on the speeding ticket will expire 2 years from the day you were pulled over. If you were pulled over a year ago, then yes, those points will last one more year. However, your insurance provider is still going to charge you for that ticket, points or no points.

The worst ticket you had was the G1 ticket and they luckily dropped it for a guilty plea on the speeding. Your insurance provider looks at that charge a lot worse than a speeding ticket. Consider yourself pretty lucky.


bzmw
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 18
Joined:

Unread post by bzmw on

bend wrote:You were offered a resolution before a trial.

You took that resolution. In fact, it was a pretty good deal to take. I would not hesitate myself to take that deal.

You said you had a right to an adjournment. You didn't. It's not your decision and I don't really see any argument for one.

I did have it - I have a constitutional right to build my defense - I've sent 4 Disclosure requests and before less than 2 weeks to the trial - I got not what I was requested!
1) I have not enough time to prepare! 2) I didn't get the typed enforcement notice and I cant read it!


All this about the officer not being the officer, it's over with. You already pleaded guilty. If you wanted to make that argument, you should have went to trial and taken your lumps. It's a silly argument. It would take 2 seconds to confirm

(Im not arguing here :) - but I really interesting to know (HOW IT CAN TAKE 2 sec to confirm that THE OFFICER is the one which pulled me over - Taking the fact: ITS NOT THE ONE! As I mentiond the cop was Black - the officer in court was White - for the very beginning! ) )

the officer and you'd be left with 3 tickets instead of 1. These officers are in the same court rooms all the time working with the same people over and over. They are all somewhat familiar with each other. They are not dressing up in each others outfits to get one over on you.

You mentioned the speeding ticket being on your record for 1 year and the G1 ticket forever. Any conviction will be on your record for life. The demerit points on the speeding ticket will expire 2 years from the day you were pulled over. If you were pulled over a year ago, then yes, those points will last one more year. However, your insurance provider is still going to charge you for that ticket, points or no points.

The worst ticket you had was the G1 ticket and they luckily dropped it for a guilty plea on the speeding. Your insurance provider looks at that charge a lot worse than a speeding ticket. Consider yourself pretty lucky.

I agree here ABSOLUTLY! Thats why I agree - Im here with the question! ONLY CAUSE I WANT TO KNOW - what is going on there. And What should be right to do - if, FOR EXAMPLE - YOU!, was on my place and you has been Absolutly sure the cop in the Trial is not YOUR COP! 1000% - Thats what I was really interesting to know - for experience


bend
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 1153
Joined:

Posting Awards

Moderator

Unread post by bend on

bzmw wrote:I did have it - I have a constitutional right to build my defense - I've sent 4 Disclosure requests and before less than 2 weeks to the trial - I got not what I was requested!
1) I have not enough time to prepare! 2) I didn't get the typed enforcement notice and I cant read it!
- You can request whatever you like. They also don't have to fulfill every request you make.
- You requested typed notes of any handwritten notes without even seeing the notes. If you get the notes and they aren't legible, you can make a request for clarification. They don't have to hand deliver you typed notes.
- Your disclosure request form is bloated, which will be used against you for causing your delay. You probably can't explain why you need half the things you need. Witness will say statements? Names, addresses, and criminal record of person providing information? Why would they provide you with that? An explanation for every request not granted? They wont need to answer to you.
- Two of your tickets are straight forward. G1 unaccompanied by a qualified driver and fail to surrender license. You either surrendered your license or you didn't. You either had a qualified driver or you didn't.

You could have certainly asked for an adjournment, and they probably would have given it you. You'll get it based on what's in front of the JP at the time and they'll consider whether or not any delay is warranted.


bzmw
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 18
Joined:

Unread post by bzmw on

bend wrote:
bzmw wrote:I did have it - I have a constitutional right to build my defense - I've sent 4 Disclosure requests and before less than 2 weeks to the trial - I got not what I was requested!
1) I have not enough time to prepare! 2) I didn't get the typed enforcement notice and I cant read it!
- You can request whatever you like. They also don't have to fulfill every request you make.
- You requested typed notes of any handwritten notes without even seeing the notes.

Yes I requested "typed notes" to be sure that I can read it and prepare the defense.

If you get the notes and they aren't legible, you can make a request for clarification.

Yes when I got it there was less than 2 meeks to my trial - and I cant read it. So I made my 4th request to get 'typed notice'

They don't have to hand deliver you typed notes.

I know that - I called them to the office to pick it up . And I left my phone number in the request and by phone several times.
To get a call and pick it up


- Your disclosure request form is bloated, which will be used against you for causing your delay. You probably can't explain why you need half the things you need.
Of course I can explain it. + to all the main reason - To have all the material to build the defense - this is my right!

Witness will say statements? Names, addresses, and criminal record of person providing information? Why would they provide you with that?

My cop was acually not my cup - Thats why! To be sure Im in the space of LAW and everything did by LAW. That is the explanation.
All the Persons who can be witness should be sure in clearens of Testimony . The way the bank and insurance company - or even employer - want to know Who is dealing with


An explanation for every request not granted? They wont need to answer to you.
- Two of your tickets are straight forward. G1 unaccompanied by a qualified driver and fail to surrender license. You either surrendered your license or you didn't. You either had a qualified driver or you didn't.

Im a driver with about 20 years of expedience - I have international driving licence and I show it to the cop! But he know that I have G1 from my insurance and THAT IS IT! Thats the ticket for surrender license

You could have certainly asked for an adjournment, and they probably would have given it you. You'll get it based on what's in front of the JP at the time and they'll consider whether or not any delay is warranted.
You never reply -
not analyzing but give YOUR Detailed reply for community :


If you were on my place - and on trial you see that your cop is not actually YOURS and you 10000% sure. The lowest I can say its a different color of skin... to identify him.
as I mention there are 10000% not his handwriting in the tickets . And he wasn't there - I spoke not to the cop when I was pulled over .... etc...
So your tickets should be canceled!

But the cop insist that HE IS one who sopped you ! and THAT IS NOT TRUE!! and he is not a witness - cause he wasn't there
WHAT IS THE RIGHT ACTION TO DO? TO BE EFFECTIVE? Take an offfer from prosecutor - even you sure its FRAUD but you don' want to wast time and not sure if you can win more from that situation - THATS WHAT I DID.
or ... to fight ... WHAT WAY ? ...


argyll
VIP
VIP
Posts: 888
Joined:

Posting Awards

Unread post by argyll on

I think this thread has run its course.




Former Ontario Police Officer. Advice will become less relevant as the time goes by !


Post Reply

Return to “General Talk”