In point form ONLY.....maximum of 5, what is your pet peeves of other drivers...
1 - Fail to Move LEFT
2 - drinking and driving
3 - expired plates
4 - follow too close
5 - no parking zones
- Fail to signal
- Follow too close
- Fail to move RIGHT
- Improper/misadjusted lighting (e.g., fog lights on a clear night, bad HID retrofits, BLUE lights)
- Driving in rain/snow or at night with no taillights
I've only ever seen one visibly impaired and dangerous driver on the roads, so drink driving doesn't make it on my list. Give me a few more numbers and it'll make it there.
1. Impaired driving
2. Fail to give way/get out of the way of emergency vehicles
3. Fail to keep right except to pass
4. People talking on cellphone/texting while driving
5. Follow too close
Those are the top 5, but by no means the only pet peeves I have.
2. Follow too close
3. Not Signaling
2. Slow drivers in the left lane, Fast drivers in the right
4. Slow merging
5. Lane cutting
1- excessively slow drivers
2- fail to move right
3- distracted drivers
4- red light runners
5- agressive drivers
-No signal/cutting someone off
-Running stop signs on purpose!
-Missing road courtesy (ie. try to merge they speed up to not let you in)
1) Left-lane blockers
2) Last-minute signalers (if at all)
3) Slow-pokes causing tightly packed lines of cars behind
4) Cell phone users.
5) Drivers who fail to make clearly defined stops at 4-way stops (slow-roll then GO)
- I have occasionally been "that guy" guilty of some of these things and hate myself for it!
- In 30 years of driving, I have never been negatively affected by a speeder, aggressive driver, or an impaired driver. Will definitely revise my list when that happens.
- riding my bumper to make the car in front of me go faster
- failure to signal
- failure to get enough sleep
- failure to realize they are not sitting in their living room but actually DRIVING
- treating the HOV as their personal autobahn
1,2,3,4,5 I hate people that don't know enough to gain hi-way speed to merge. Or at least go to the end of the lane befor merging.
use at your own risk"
ticketcombat wrote:riding my bumper to make the car in front of me go faster
This is kind of like Domino's
When I was in high school I toured the parliament buildings. They had these little green buses that shuttled MPs and bureaucrats between buildings. When the bus behind wanted to go, they would just bump the bus in front. Hilarious. Don't know if they still do it or if anyone claimed whiplash by now.
1. Section 172.
2. Hands-free cellphone drivers: they are blissfully and utterly out of it.
3. Hand-held cellphone drivers: they're out of it, but have a vestigial understanding that they may be doing something wrong.
4. Cutters: those bastards who cruise past a line of cars obviously waiting their turn to go through a choke point, then muscle in at the head of the line.
5. Drivers going at the limit or below, hogging a passing lane.
Bonus. Those GO buses driven by maniacs on the QEW: has anybody seen one of those overspeeding, lane-hopping, tailgating things pulled over by the OPP? Ever?
I got a New Pet Peeve!
Drivers who pull up beyond the white line and obstructing the view for other Drivers who want to make a Right Turn on a red light!
I notice this alot! Drivers are not stopping at or before the line, and then other drivers who want to make a right turn have to pull up even further just to see the traffic!
1. Drivers driving slower than traffic in the left lane. Move to the right, darnit.
2. Drivers turning left long after their advanced green has expired. I really want the police to start enforcing the laws against running a red light in this case.
3. Drivers not stopping behind the line making turning left (when they are on the left) difficult.
4. Drivers on phones.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests