Got a Failing to obey signs traffic ticket?
kades1234

Failing To Obey Sign Part 2!!!

by: kades1234 on

So i posted about my ticket on a no right turn earlier in the month. In that post it is pretty clear by google street view that the sign is not visible from 60m. I went to look at the sign and take some photos but the sign has been removed. What does this mean fro me? Is there any way I can find out why it was removed? Depending on the reason could this get me off? For example, if the sign was removed because it didnt comply with the OHTA 60 m visibility rule could I then get off my charge? Anyone know how I can find such information?

Thanks

viper1

by: viper1 on

kades1234 wrote:So i posted about my ticket on a no right turn earlier in the month. In that post it is pretty clear by google street view that the sign is not visible from 60m. I went to look at the sign and take some photos but the sign has been removed. What does this mean fro me? Is there any way I can find out why it was removed? Depending on the reason could this get me off? For example, if the sign was removed because it didnt comply with the OHTA 60 m visibility rule could I then get off my charge? Anyone know how I can find such information?

Thanks

They do read these forums and will in fact remove or restore signs.(to correct)

"hang onto your chair when reading my posts
use at your own risk"
Post a Reply