ashhab

Received Four Summons On My Cancelled Ontario Drivin License

by: ashhab on

HELLO;

while i was waiting for a police officer to show up after i called them to report a domestic issue, a female cop showed up when i was riding my motorcycle in the neighborhood and i waived at her. she asked me to come and talk to her in the plaza near my house.

shocked by her first question, she asked me for my license, insurance, and ownership. i only had my ownership(green slip) on me. she didn't even ask me about the incident that i called for, she went to her cruiser and came back with four summons, she wrote the tickets based on the RIN no. on my ownership which is my DLN on the already cancelled Ontario license.

I have told her that i am licensed but i am carrying a valid NOVASCOTIA license which expire in 2019, i didn't have it on me that time. i have switched my Ontario one and therefore the MTO has automatically cancelled my Ontario and refunded me. Now this stupid officer basically wrote the four summons on a cancelled Ontario license that i am not willing to reinstate it anytime soon. probably not for years. i am going to be going back and forth to NS therefore decided to keep it.

What are the consequences of having outstanding tickets on a cancelled license?

What is the reaction of the prosecutor when he discovers that she didn't identify me using a valid pictured driving license? Is he going to withdraw them because she couldn't write tickets on an already cancelled license ? what is her situation at the trial?

The four tickets were failure to surrender license, ownership(although she seen it), insurance card, and driving motor vehicle with no insurance(i had insurance but from novascotia but her system cant see it because the insurance is based on novascotia license and mto cant see it)!!!!!!

Can i just ignore them because the two provinces are not related to each other?

Post a Reply