kuku

Stunt Driving At 155 On 400

by: kuku on

I was going on 400 at around 155 km/hr. Police car came from back and put his lights ON. I was in the left lane and I crossed the lanes and stopped outside the right lane. The officer came to my car and as I was taking out the papers he ordered me to get out of the car and he handcuffed me. My license has been suspended for 7 days and my car impounded for 7 days. The Officer gave me summons to appear in court for doing 200 Km/hr, although the car manufacturer claims Top speed of 190Km/hr. I have another ticket last year where I lost 3 points.

Pls can anyone suggest what should I do. I am 22 yrs old and have got a lesson.

fredfred

by: fredfred on

ontariolegal wrote:My office can help you....

We will WIN your case or 100% REFUND...guaranteed.

Please, contact me at

I want you to visit our web site: EDITED BY ADMIN

Just a note that the website domain is registered to:

Mark Seukeran

Ontario Legal Services

#4 - 2681 Eglington Ave West

Toronto, Ontario

M6M 1T8

There is also someone with the same name listed here:

http://www.torontopolice.on.ca/modules. ... e&sid=4206

and here:

http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/2009/06 ... cheme.html

Probably just a coincidence though. it's a pretty common name!

Stanton
High Authority
High Authority

Posting Awards

by: Stanton on

A quick Google of that name links to all sorts of scam and fraud allegations. For any posters seriously considering his services I'd point out that reputable paralegals have no need to spam this board for business.

I also find it interesting that he promises 100% refund if not successful. So give him the cash up front and hope he's honest. :?

fredfred

by: fredfred on

Stanton wrote:A quick Google of that name links to all sorts of scam and fraud allegations. For any posters seriously considering his services I'd point out that reputable paralegals have no need to spam this board for business.

I also find it interesting that he promises 100% refund if not successful. So give him the cash up front and hope he's honest. :?

I like the "(We Provide All This In Writing – Conditions Apply)" note following the guarantee and the fact that he describes himself as a "Referral Consultant". Does that mean you give him the money and he then hires a paralegal for you?

Post a Reply