Failing to obey a stop sign - Highway Traffic Act section 136(1).
B

Red Light Camera System Offence Notice

by: B on

I just received Offence Notice for Red Light Camera. I was not driving my car. The day this happend I had about 20 people at my place and someone took my car to buy what was needed for BQ that day. I've contacted all and no one likes to admit driving my car. Anyways I need help to fight this. Do I select option 1 or option 2? What about demerit points? Also how do I upload this ticked for viewing by others.

thanks

Radar Identified

by: Radar Identified on

You will not get demerit points and your insurance will not go up, since you are being charged as the vehicle owner. As for uploading, there are a couple of websites like www.photobucket.com or others where you can post a link to it, or get the image url. Please make sure that you blur/edit out any personal data on the uploaded photo so it protects your privacy.

* The above is NOT legal advice. By acting on anything I have said, you assume responsibility for any outcome and consequences. *
http://www.OntarioTicket.com OR http://www.OHTA.ca
B

by: B on

Thanks for reply. Could you direct me as to whar option I should pick; Option 1 or Option 2? Also if you could help with this: Ticket date is July 31, 2010 and there is a date of deemed service: August 19, 2010. What this date of deemed services means?

Regards,

B

michaelVW

by: michaelVW on

I read some of the posts about some offences not being valid because its an old form. I looked at the form that someone posted of an offence they received in PEEL. It looks like the same identical offence form sent to me. Can anyone help me figure out wether the offence is valid or not.

Also, the car belongs to my brother, but I was the one driving, he's going to literally kill me if it goes on his drivers licence is there a way to make sure it doesn't affect him in any way.

Thanks

Post a Reply