Improper left turn - Fight the traffic ticket
jilani

Improper Left Turn Ticket 141(6) At Harbor/yonge

by: jilani on

I got pulled over tonight on yonge, turning left from Habor St, i was in the second lane and had missed a sign saying that left turn was only to be done from the leftest lane, just to show how confusing the intersection was ive attahed this to show you guys. The officer asked for my license and insurance, and took a look at the insurance for about 20-30 seconds and came back and gave it to me. Then he went back and wrote up a ticket with just using my license information. Then he came back and said your free to go. The ticket is for $110, but nowhere on the ticket does it state a demerit point. Will this effect my insurance at all/will this be on the record if i were to switch insurance companies now, will they know about this? What should i do? My record just got fully clean last month , i was on high risk insurance and wanted to get back onto normal insurance, so will this cause problems for me now? Please any help would be appreciated.

viper1

by: viper1 on

jilani wrote:I got pulled over tonight on yonge, turning left from Habor St, i was in the second lane and had missed a sign saying that left turn was only to be done from the leftest lane, just to show how confusing the intersection was ive attahed this to show you guys. The officer asked for my license and insurance, and took a look at the insurance for about 20-30 seconds and came back and gave it to me. Then he went back and wrote up a ticket with just using my license information. Then he came back and said your free to go. The ticket is for $110, but nowhere on the ticket does it state a demerit point. Will this effect my insurance at all/will this be on the record if i were to switch insurance companies now, will they know about this? What should i do? My record just got fully clean last month , i was on high risk insurance and wanted to get back onto normal insurance, so will this cause problems for me now? Please any help would be appreciated.

2 Things here.

They changed the rules there around April.

They been shooting fish in a barrel when-ever they need more tickets.

It is confusing along there but they have put 5-6 signs saying you cannot do what you did.

Best advice I can give is ask for disclosier and post the it.

If you don't want to post it take it to your lawyer and ask.

Best of luck

Cheers

Viper1

"hang onto your chair when reading my posts
use at your own risk"
jilani

Is it better to get a traffic ticket defender, or is it better for me to be appearing in court myself?

viper1

jilani wrote:Is it better to get a traffic ticket defender, or is it better for me to be appearing in court myself?

If you post the info cheaper to do it here.

The traffic defender guy's are good too and you do not need to take the day off work.

Cheers

Viper1

use at your own risk"
jilani

Thanks for the post viper. Im really confused, what did you mean by post IT here? and what do i post here that is cheaper, sorry i am not familiar with the terms.

Traffic Law

by: Traffic Law on

It is same officers day into day enforcing that intersection. Most of them are pretty good with attendance. Fight or not to fight? Reasonable chances of win? All depends on many factors such as: disclosure, administrative errors, errors on certificate of offence, delay arguments, lack of judicial resources, matters not reached, etc.

viper1

jilani wrote:Thanks for the post viper. Im really confused, what did you mean by post IT here? and what do i post here that is cheaper, sorry i am not familiar with the terms.

By that I meant get your discloser and post the info.

Sorry about the confusion.

Cheers

Viper1

use at your own risk"
Post a Reply