Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2021 5:15 pm

How Can I Get My Fines Reduced? I’m A Single Mom And Just Finished Mandatory 2.5 Year Driving Suspension & Need Licence

by: Owe2much2pay on

Hi there I’m hoping somebody can help me because I just finished a 2 1/2 your mandatory driving suspension for not paying my fines I got caught driving to spend a bunch of times and my fine equal close to 24,000 and I can’t afford that obviously I’m a single mom and just wanted to know what I can do to possibly get some fines reduced as in 1 courthouse the fines for two tickets equals 17,000 of the 24,000 I owe.....please help, I can’t afford a lawyer or paralegal.....I’m a single mom

Posts: 1435
Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:44 am

Posting Awards


by: bend on

You can visit the provincial offenses court and ask for more information. There are payment plans available.

You'll pay a portion of the fine upfront and then continue paying on an agreed upon monthly amount.

Unfortunately, I don't believe they'll be able to help you in regards to the total fine amount.

Post a Reply
  • Similar Topics

Return to “Courts and Procedure”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest