Mylifeismessedup16

4 Driving Without Insurance Tickets At 17 Years Old

by: Mylifeismessedup16 on

Ive made some pretty stupid decisions in the past year that has lead me to receiving 4 no insurance tickets. Im scared and don't know what im going to do. I feel like my life is ending waay sooner then its suppose to.

My question is this, will the jp throw the book at me even though im only 17? Is there any possibility for leaniacy? I currently have inurance, will that make a difference in the jp's eyes? Ever since ive gotten these tickets, I've been clinically depressed and having thoughts of suicide. I just feel that 60k+ in debt is too much for a 17 year old, or anyone for that matter. Your replies are greatly appreciated :)

Stanton
High Authority
High Authority

Posting Awards

by: Stanton on

I don't think our advice will be any different than last time you posted. The fact that you've continued driving without insurance has done nothing to help your situation. The Courts and Crown are very unlikely to have any sympathy since you continue to break the law on a regular basis.

You need to stop driving and get legal representation.

finnegan

by: finnegan on

1. Get a grip, and put things in perspective. No one was hurt and nothing was damaged. There are no victims here, no need for you to become one or be one.

2. You have serious charges to deal with.... this is not a typical case, and perhaps there is so room for leniency but I can't really imagine on what grounds. Basic advice: Grow up fast and prove that you are willing be accountable for your actions. Stop driving, get a job, save money... show that you've learned something.

Post a Reply