thatguy

Will This Appear On A Police Record Check..need To Know Asap

by: thatguy on

Hi everyone,

The other day I was the driver of a vehicle while the passengers (3 of them) were consuming alcohol, and of course I get pulled over.

I did not consume any alcohol (they did not breathalyze but I still guarantee my BAC was 0), however my passengers were drinking. Ultimately, the OPP officers found a few empty beer bottles in my car (and the beer caps). They ticketed my passengers each 125$ for open liquor but by some grace of God did not ticket me. I feel like I had an angel on my should that day.

Anyways, I am now freaking out just because I am moving to Australia on a student visa next month and a police record check is necessary... will any of this be documented on a record check (even though I did not receive a ticket)?

Thank you

daggx

Posting Awards

by: daggx on

You were not charged with anything so this should not cause you any trouble with immagration. Typicaly they are only looking for criminal convictions, pending criminal charges and outstanding warants. If you are worried you can double check Australia's entry rules, but I realy don't think you are going to have a problem.

Post a Reply