A place to discuss any general Highway Traffic Act related items.

Moderators: Radar Identified, Reflections, admin, hwybear, Decatur, bend

Barinder

License Suspension

by: Barinder on

I used to live in Windsor and recently moved to Toronto. I changed the address on my license card and every other ID, but for some reason they still sent it to my old address.

So today I received a email from my roommate with a unpaid license suspension dated: November 5, 2013, meanwhile it says my license will be suspended if i do not pay the fine by October 31, 2013.

I did not to know what to do since everything is closed on the weekend, so I ordered a drivers record online and it stated License status: licensed,

http://www.ontario.ca/driving-and-roads ... veServLand

so i don't know if my license is suspended or what? can someone please help me out

highwaystar

Posting Awards

by: highwaystar on

No, you need to attend a police station personally; not call. After all, they'll need to confirm your identity before running a check. Be sure to bring your driver's license and another photo id with you. Any police station should be able to help you out.

Decatur

Posting Awards

by: Decatur on

I wouldn't recommend driving though. If the suspension is correct, you will have been deemed served your notice and may be stuck. They may also seize your licence if it's a valid suspension.

Post a Reply