Jimmer13

Driving Without Proper Rear Light Motor Vehicle

by: Jimmer13 on

Hi all,

Last night I received 2 HTA tickets and I am looking for a little help on how to proceed. I don't think I lose any points with either ticket.

Last night I was pulled over in the Alnwick/Haldimand township area and at first had no idea why as I was not speeding or anything. The officer informed me that my rear lights were not working while driving. So my first ticket is for driving without proper rear lights motor vehicle HTA 62(1). While I was in park I went and took a look and he was correct, but all the rear lights would work while brakeing, signaling left/right, and with 4-ways on. So all the bulbs were ok. The officer did let me continue driving home with my 4-ways on. Changed a fuse this morning and now all working.

The second ticket was a stpitity on my part for failing to provide permit. Had license and proof of insurance though. Ended up finding it under stuff in my back seat this morning. My car doesn't have any lights in the back seat just two up in the front so I couldn't find it at the time. The only thing that bothers me was what the officer said, and quote "I only give out these tickets because it is a hassel for me to look the information up on the computer".

Any help would be much appreciated.

Jimmer13

Post a Reply