3rdStriker333

Driving While Suspended Third Time

by: 3rdStriker333 on

I have a hard time finding any information about what will happen to me for driving while suspended for the third time ,, I hope its not that i am the only stupid one.... the first time i was caught drinkin and driving without a licence (as in i never had one) no insurence and the wrong plates,, second time was driving while suspended the vehical was insured, I was giving a 3500 fine and then 3 months after again for the same.... now not only am i determaned not to go to jail but i want to get my licence back soon as possible is there any hope or is it six months in the big house for me.... Side note this site was the best i found and you guys do a great job thanks

Stanton
High Authority
High Authority

Posting Awards

by: Stanton on

It can be somewhat dependent on your conviction history and fines owed, but jail is pretty much a given on a third conviction.

That being said, based on your original post, your first conviction should have been for driving with no licence, not driving while suspended. Will this actually be your third charge for driving suspended? Or are you including your first charge for driving with no licence? Jail is a lot less likely if you're including the no licence charge. Still, pretty serious charge either way. Might be a good idea to get some legal representation.

3rdStriker333

by: 3rdStriker333 on

Thanks alot Stanton I have read alot of your post and i am very glad you choose to help,,,, The first time i was not under suspention and i know its serious either way.. I was wounder if there is a way to find out the crown attourney name and try to speak to him before court

Post a Reply