Extension Letter

akarimov

Extension Letter

Unread post by akarimov »

Due to the strike at DMV an extension was imposed that extended the expired driver licenses. They released an actual letter that I need to use in court. But I cannot find a copy of it, because extension ended on September 1. My conviction was prior to that date.

hwybear

Posting Awards

Unread post by hwybear »

If your looking for the DMV, I would respectfully suggest you look at your appropriate state.

If you are referring to Ontario Ministry of Transportation in relation to an Ontario Driver's licence, this might be somewhat of use, although I can not find a link at this precise moment.

I remember extension part until July 1st, 2010. The parameters for extension were granted to those people that needed testing to upgrade a licence class (G1 to G2 to G, M1 to M2 to M, or maintain licence A). All licences (not requiring testing - as the testers were the only ones on strike) could be renewed without problem at a licence bureau.

Above is merely a suggestion/thought and in no way constitutes legal advice or views of my employer. www.OHTA.ca
akarimov

Unread post by akarimov »

Yes, I meant a Ministry of Transportation. This bylaw was actually effective till end of August. I found a link of the government website, but they took down the document because the extension is expired. I just through maybe someone had it saved ...