lucky777

Drive Under Suspension 53

by: lucky777 on

I've got a few questions. I was pulled over 2 months ago for driving under suspension and speeding 117km/h in an 80km/h zone

I received 4 tickets which I am not to sure why??

2 are DUS section 53 with a code on it which looks like it has the date in it for the other DUS

1 is DUS section 128

and then the speeding

Why did I receive 3 DUS summons?

I dont have the greatest driving record

Over 80, Drive Disqualified, Drive Under Suspension, speeding tickets

I have unpaid fines which i've slowly started to pay.

Reason why I was driving. my fiance called saying our daughter had fell hit her head and she was bleeding. I paniced asked to borrow a friends car and drove.

I'm most worried about getting jail time. I support my family and can't lose my job. Is that reasonable as to not receive jail time??

Also, is my reason for driving enough for a due diligence defence??

Because of this recession its been financially tough for my family. I was laid off, and forced to accept a job that is half my previous salary. How much will a lawyer or traffic ticket lawyer cost? and are their other options in obtaining representation??

I appreciate the time for your help and answers

Thanks

hwybear

Posting Awards

by: hwybear on

The 3 Driving under suspensions would probably be be 3 seperate reasons you are suspended.

(ie demerit points, unpaid fines, court ordered suspension etc)

due diligence = EMS

Above is merely a suggestion/thought and in no way constitutes legal advice or views of my employer. www.OHTA.ca
lucky777

by: lucky777 on

So that does not mean I am charged with 3 counts of driving under suspension? or does it?

hwybear

Posting Awards

by: hwybear on

lucky777 wrote:So that does not mean I am charged with 3 counts of driving under suspension? or does it?

if you received 3 different summons with the same offence, I would say 3 charges, one for each suspension

Above is merely a suggestion/thought and in no way constitutes legal advice or views of my employer. www.OHTA.ca
Post a Reply