Help! Finding form like finding a unicorn!!

Moderators: Reflections, admin, hwybear, Radar Identified, Decatur, bend

Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:36 pm
Location: Sudbury Ontario

Help! Finding form like finding a unicorn!!

by: lalalorz on
Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:47 pm

Hi there I am new to this, figured you all might be able to give me an answer where no one else could. I apologize for any etiquette screw ups!

In January of this year I had what was thought to be a seizure, the ER doctor reported this and my license was suspended.
I received a letter that stated that my license was suspended but was never sent any forms. My neurologist (who is a huge MORON, whole side story) said that is the only way to get my license back and I need to find the form, he sent me to service Ontario, who didn't have the right forms, they sent me to the drive test center who didn't know what I was talking about. I have spent countless hours on the phone with the MTO trying to track down this form but they constantly send me to the medical line which asks me to wait 4 hours and then when I've waited my time the line hangs up on me. I just want to know if there is somewhere I can pick up the form or somewhere online I can print it or even what the form number is and the exact name on it because people are starting to think I'm insane lol.
any help would be really really appreciated as I'm getting insanely sick of my hunt for the unicorn form!
Thanks in advance!!
Sr. Member
Sr. Member
Posts: 396
Joined: Sun Jun 22, 2008 3:21 am

Posting Awards

by: daggx on
Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:22 pm

That is odd and I'm a little unclear as to which form your doctor is asking for.

If he is looking for the form to file a medical report to the ministry you can download that here: ... -SR-LC-097

If he is talking about the form to appeal the suspension to the Licence Appeal Tribunal that can be downloaded here ... Forms.aspx
But I don't think a full on appeal should be necessary.

If he is looking for the original medical report that the ER doctor filled out then that should be in your medical file at the hospital. If it isn't you can make a freedom of information request to the MTO to get a copy of it.

Other then that you are going to have to press the Neurologist for more information. There are a number of forms that could apply to your situation so he will need to say exactly what form he is looking for and what exactly he is trying to do with it.
Post Reply
  • Similar Topics

Return to “General Talk”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Zatota and 12 guests