209km/hr With Insecure Toddler

hwybear

Posting Awards

209km/hr With Insecure Toddler

Unread post by hwybear »

article from CKSY (local radio station)

Charges have been laid after a Michigan man was clocked going more than twice the posted speed limit on the 401 through Chatham-Kent. Provincial Police spotted the a vehicle heading west near Kent Bridge Road at 209 kilometres an hour. When questioned, the driver told police he was speeding because his young daughter in the back seat was sick, however he declined an offer to call an ambulance. 29 year old Randy Wadie of Sterling Heights has been charged with performing a stunt while driving a motor vehicle, failing to surrender insurance, and failing to ensure a toddler passenger is secured.

Above is merely a suggestion/thought and in no way constitutes legal advice or views of my employer. www.OHTA.ca
Radar Identified

Unread post by Radar Identified »

Sigh...

When you do something that stupid you deserve to be clobbered. I hope he liked the cab fare back to the Detroit area. I also wonder what his reaction was when he was told he was going to lose his car for the next seven days.

He'll get an additional $200 fee from Michigan for driving without proof of insurance, and $600 for the demerit points and stunt driving. That's in addition to what he'll pay here. Also, under Michigan's "penalty points" system, it looks like he just racked up enough points that they will cancel his licence and force him to take another driving test. :shock:

admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Posting Awards

Unread post by admin »

It's good he got caught. He not only endangered himself, but his daughter, and obviously other drivers on the road with him.

And the best part, hes from Michigan, so his licensing bureau there will be notified of this.