Farden

Stunt Driving- Racing -- Looking For Help

by: Farden on

Hi, any help would be greatly appreciated for my first appearance in the court for excessive speeding 50 or more, stunt driving, racing, speeding 112 km on 60 ( NOT TRUE ). The car was impounded for 7 days and my drivers license suspended for 7 days. One of my worst day of my life that i will never forget :cry: . I was not even dreaming in my life i would face such a day since i am not a bad driver.

My driving record : one ticket last winter for disobey stop sign. trial - Feb 2017.

It's a family car and my sister is the legal owner but my name is on insurance as a second driver.

I am seeking for any help to fight these tickets : what i suppose to do in my first appearance in the court on Nov 16 ?? I have set up a meeting with paralegals, however i asked him on the phone what is the cost but he said lets not worry about cost now, but i do because I'm in a financial hardship.

I have to pay 900 dollar to get the car back. I want know, WHAT IS THE IMPACT TO MY SISTER RECORD AND INSURANCE ? I AM WONDERING IF THE CAR WILL POLL OVER AGAIN BY LOOKING TO PLATE NUMBER. .??? HOW MUCH I AM LOOKING FOR IF I HIRE A PARALEGAL ?? THANK YOU VERY MUCH IN ADVNACE

jsherk
High Authority
High Authority

by: jsherk on

The roadside suspension and car being impounded does not affect her insurance at all.

If you get convicted, because you are listed on her policy, it will affect her insurance HUGE. If she takes you off her policy, then it will not affect her insurance at all, but you may not be allowed to drive her vehicle anymore.

What is the charge or charges specifically, and the section number(s)?

+++ This is not legal advice, only my opinion +++
Post a Reply