New Car, First Day, Got Pulled

A place to discuss any general Highway Traffic Act related items.

Moderators: hwybear, Reflections, admin, Radar Identified, Decatur, bend

bobajob

Posting Awards

New Car, First Day, Got Pulled

Unread post by bobajob »

Hey, on my drive home late night in my new toy,

I apparently blew through a red light. (apparently turning right onto a main road from the campus)

So I had this cars lights on my tail and resisted the urge to floor it. When the guy lit me up.

Damn, at first I thought he was going to stop me for speeding, as I was probably doing 10'ish over the speed limit.

So I followed yall's advise, pulled over, hazzord lights on, engine off, interior light on, windows rolled down and both hands on the steering wheel.

So we exchanged greetings and he tells me that "I really should stop at the red light"

He asked me my business (as it was about 1am), so I was actually heading off to the campus police to drop some keys off.

Again he said if the light was green for him, it was red for me, I apologized (sincerely)

He said he'd cut me a break and I could go. :shock: :shock: :shock:

I said thank you, I pulled of slowly, he followed me a ways and that was my excitement.

I'm not sure if he was "real" police (and don't misunderstand me when when I say that...) I think he was campus police, not sure if that makes a difference :?:

f:y:i

by the way the ticket I got a while ago, for 29 over, on my new policy, shows as a minor, and went up from a 12 years old chrysler, to a 38kcan euro sports car

by 30bucks a month (3rd party only to fully comp) (for the remainder of the policy 6 months)

--------------------------------------------------------------
* NO you cant touch your phone
* Speeding is speeding
* Challenge every ticket
* Impaired driving, you should be locked up UNDER the jail