Got a Failing to obey signs traffic ticket?
esmeralda

Stop Sign Priority Over Scheduled No-turn Sign

by: esmeralda on

At the corner of Poyntz Ave. and Botham Rd North York I got a ticked for turning left. There was a stop signal and a no-turn sign from 7 to 9 AM, 4 to 6PM. I stopped but I didn't noticed the 2 lines of schedule on the other sign

The police were there at 5:15PM

I'm planning to use the second option "early resolution-meet with the prosecutor". I had no tickets before and I consider the fine to high for turning 45 minutes earlier than permited.

Does someone have an idea of wht should I say and what not?

ynotp

Posting Awards

by: ynotp on

A minor misspelling is no big deal. Do you want to fight this ticket or just get a reduced fine? Either way request a trial review the disclosure first, even if the case against you is solid the officer might not be at trial and you get off. If he's there you will more than likely be offered a reduced charge and fine in exchange for pleading guilty.

esmeralda

by: esmeralda on

I will fight this ticket, I expect the fine to be reduced and no demerit points. On the back of the ticket there are 3 options, the second one says: "meet with the prosecutor for early....." and the third is the trial, should I go with the second option and then, recuest a trial or go directly to trial

Post a Reply