joepenoso

Posting Awards

by: joepenoso on

1.) To force the fatal error by not responding to the ticket at all. Don't give the Prosecution any chance to amend the certificate and correct the error(s). Forcing the fatal errors means you don't reply to the ticket at all (i.e. don't request a trial, don't contact the officer or prosecution, etc.).....correct?

2.) I'll have to phone the court house to see the status of the ticket,,,correct??

3.)Once the trial or procedure happens in my absence, I ask for a form called(What is the form called)?

4.) I quote London vs Young. Correct???

To paraphrase I don,t go to court because the ticket can only be amended during trial. After trial I ask for a form stating Fatal Error and quoting London vs. Young because the ticket now cannot be amended. My misspelled name with incorrect total for 33 km over the limit is enough to make this happen?

Thanks in Advance

I feel much better

joepenoso

iFly55

Posting Awards

by: iFly55 on

joepenoso wrote:1.) To force the fatal error by not responding to the ticket at all. Don't give the Prosecution any chance to amend the certificate and correct the error(s). Forcing the fatal errors means you don't reply to the ticket at all (i.e. don't request a trial, don't contact the officer or prosecution, etc.).....correct?
Yes
joepenoso wrote:2.) I'll have to phone the court house to see the status of the ticket,,,correct??
Yes
joepenoso wrote:3.)Once the trial or procedure happens in my absence, I ask for a form called(What is the form called)?
No. In your absence the JP will either convict you or quash the ticket. If the JP convicts you, then you need to appeal the conviction.

Appeal Process: http://www.ontariohighwaytrafficact.com ... tml#p30086

Appeal Form: http://www.niagararegion.ca/living/prov ... A-0201.pdf

joepenoso wrote:4.) I quote London vs Young. Correct???

To paraphrase I don,t go to court because the ticket can only be amended during trial. After trial I ask for a form stating Fatal Error and quoting London vs. Young because the ticket now cannot be amended. My misspelled name with incorrect total for 33 km over the limit is enough to make this happen?

The misspelt name is not a fatal error. Only the incorrect fine is the fatal error. Make sure you double check it.

List of fatal errors: http://www.ontariohighwaytrafficact.com/topic1965.html

Stanton
High Authority
High Authority

Posting Awards

by: Stanton on

joepenoso wrote:I checked highway traffic act speeding penalties FROM \\\\\\\\\\GOVERNMENT OF ONTARIO

0----20$3.00 KM.

20---30 $4.50 KM

30---39 $7.00 KM

What gives?

Numbers don't add up??

Those are the Court fines (if you're convicted at trial). Police use the set fines of the Ontario Court of Justice, which are slightly lower.

1-19 kph - $2.50

20-29 kph - $3.75

30-49 kph - $6.00

joepenoso

Posting Awards

Schedule B

Highway Traffic Act

Speeding

Kilometres

Set Fine

a) 1-19 kilometres per hour over the maximum speed limit $2.50 per kilometre

b) 20-29 kilometres per hour over the maximum speed limit $3.75 per kilometre

c) 30-49 kilometres per hour over the maximum speed limit $6.00 per kilometre

d) 50 kilometres per hour or more over the maximum speed limit No out of court settlement

Schedule C

joepenoso

Posting Awards

CaryUrive wrote:Are you also afraid that there will be the video recording and also the audio recording devices around you so that you can't live in the normal and also safe condition and also possile that your important information will be given out by others as well. Then it is really turn to use the audio jammer which is designed with the high technology and also well welcomed by people as well.

Actually no

joepenoso

joepenoso

Posting Awards

DaltonVidra wrote:In this modern and high technology world which is also called the "information era". There is no doubt that people now want to own the life that is safe and free and do the thing that they like and want to do. And usually such kind of life is not so easy to own for some people and as they are monitored by some device. If so the Cellphone Signal Jammer can be your good assistant.
Is this Snoden, James Bond 101?
joepenoso

Posting Awards

NEWS UPDATE:

The ticket never went to court because it's called a Failure To Repond or F.T.D. for short.......( Not to be confused with a S.T.D.....LOL.)

The Justice of the Peace is due to convict me Dec. 20, 2014 which is a Saturday ( My ticket was given November 5th )and I have a month before they take my licence away.

Should I appeal it now..........or wait till the J.P. gets through with it and appeal it then using London vs. Young. Fatal Error, incorrect fine....yadda yadda yadda?

joepenoso

Thanks

You

Post a Reply