Got a Failing to obey signs traffic ticket?
buckha

Officer Gave Me An Extra Copy Of My Ticket

by: buckha on

So I got a ticket for drinking in public (liquor license act Sect 32(2))and was about to pay for it when i noticed their was two tickets. One of them was the offense notice(green) and the other enforcement agency record(white). Now i was wondering if that enforcement agency record copy was the officers and if I would have to pay the fine.

Mugwug

by: Mugwug on

Yep, the "certificate of offence" will still be processed (that's a different copy altogether), the extra copy you have may be a neat souvenir, but its absence won't nullify your ticket. You can still fight it (or request an early resolution meeting) of course.

buckha

by: buckha on

Thanks for the help guys. Sorry about posting this in the wrong section I was trying to figure out how to move it after i posted it but couldn't figure it out. And under sect i believe it says 32(2) it could very well be a messed up looking 37(2). Thanks again!

The Stig

by: The Stig on

buckha wrote:Thanks for the help guys. Sorry about posting this in the wrong section I was trying to figure out how to move it after i posted it but couldn't figure it out. And under sect i believe it says 32(2) it could very well be a messed up looking 37(2). Thanks again!

Could it be 31(2)?

Post a Reply