A place to discuss any general Highway Traffic Act related items.

Moderators: Radar Identified, Reflections, admin, hwybear, Decatur, bend

hwybear

Posting Awards

How Quickly Things Can Change

by: hwybear on

Accident on highway M-7 in Petushki district of the Vladimir region near the village of Omutischi February 24, 2012

Caution: GRAPHIC Video

Above is merely a suggestion/thought and in no way constitutes legal advice or views of my employer. www.OHTA.ca
iFly55

Posting Awards

by: iFly55 on

this isn't about changing weather conditions, this is about dangerous aggressive driving

the pickup selfishly changed lanes from L2 to L1 to overtake the small white truck

when he changed into L1 he tailgated the vehicle infront of him.. forced that vehicle to make a dangerous lane-change into L2

usually when people tailgate they move as far left as possible, i guess so the driver infront can see them in their rear & right-view mirrors; while tailgating, left set of tires got caught in icy-slush.. spun.. putting so many other people's lives in danger

he got himself killed trying to tailgate another vehicle in the worst driving condition!

video description says: experienced driver, i disagree: that was no experienced driver

Darwin 1: Driver 0

hwybear

Posting Awards

by: hwybear on

iFly55 wrote:this isn't about changing weather conditions, this is about dangerous aggressive driving

if your referring to topic line, no weather mentioned there.

Above is merely a suggestion/thought and in no way constitutes legal advice or views of my employer. www.OHTA.ca
viper1

by: viper1 on

That is scary.

About 2 weeks ago I was driving west on 401 around meadowvale. (right lane at 80 kph)

I caught a flash of head-light from left.

I looked in rear-view mirror to see a car pass by my rear bumper straight into the cement lane divider.

I thought he would nick me but it must have been more then a centimeter as all I heard was the very loud bang.

It was similar snow condition as the above video.

Scared the *EDIT* out of me.

Cheers

Viper1

"hang onto your chair when reading my posts
use at your own risk"
Post a Reply