Drive Under Suspension And Collision

menohide

Drive Under Suspension And Collision

Unread post by menohide »

Inappropriate Subject line edited by HTA Moderator HB

I was going through the forums and I like the chat so I think someone out there might be able to steer me in the right direction for the problem I face. Here is my delemia today that I face last summer july 1st I was accused of 1. driving while under suspension, HTA. 2. fail to report accident, HTA. 3. careless driving, HTA. 4.fail to wear a helmet, HTA. Now there was an accident on private property where the police and ems did not attend, and that myself and a buddy of mine were in. There was a couple people that seen accident across the pit about 1000 meters away that came over and help us back to our feet and so on. So we leave cause my buddie is pretty out of it and needs some kind of attention, now we head back to were we started out and get a ride to ems to get buddie checked out and I go home. 3 days later the police pull me over walking and ask why I never reported accident I tell them I didnt know I had to on private property I go to station and refuse to give statement, they let me go. Now they go and get statements from a few people which actually never seen us in vehicle except for 2 kids on the corner of a street that said they saw us going around the corner on 2 wheels so really what were they watching? anyways, the police show up at my door about a moth later with charges on this accident. Now my problem is that they were never there, they never seen the accident and have it wrong in disclosure and no real evidence, now can they just charge a person and convict him on just hear say? they want to give me custody and fines to the max for this and I do have a few driving under suspension charges but no recent ones and havent been licenced since '04 but my suspension to date is because of unpaid fines. Anyways I figured I give enough information to give a good discussion thanks for your time

Radar Identified

Unread post by Radar Identified »

With multiple serious charges like this, it is best to consider hiring a paralegal. One way to get started with that is to fill out the form at the bottom of the page for a free no-obligation quote.

With "a few" driving under suspension charges, if you were to get convicted this time, in combination with the other charges, you are likely looking at jail time.

* The above is NOT legal advice. By acting on anything I have said, you assume responsibility for any outcome and consequences. *
http://www.OntarioTicket.com OR http://www.OHTA.ca