Big-Gun

116km In A 50 Zone

by: Big-Gun on

Alright so the other night i was pulled over for doing 116km in a 50 zone to make matters worse i had 6 people (including myself) in a car with 5 seatbelts. It was night time and was also foggy out.

The first officer asked me how fast i was going then told me the speed he caught me going. A while later a second officer come up to me and demanded me to give him the keys and didn't give me a reason but i gave him the keys anyways (don't know if he needed to give a reason or not but i put it there anyways anything can help me at this point) and a third officer just talked to me about accidents. After a while (30mins) i was finally given my tickets 1 for speeding 128 and the other for stunt driving 172(1). I also noticed my birthdate was wrong on the 172 ticket the year is 14 month 08 and day 91 but the day and year are backwards.

I will be getting a paralegal for this

Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks.

Big-Gun

by: Big-Gun on

Simon Borys wrote:Mixed up birthday is not automatically a fatal error, just FYI.

Alright i was just putting down anything that could possibly help the situation even a bit.

Post a Reply