Improper Left Turn 141(6)

Improper left turn - Fight the traffic ticket
scratchproof

Improper Left Turn 141(6)

Unread post by scratchproof »

ok so here is what happened.. I was at an intersection-waiting for light to turn green-too late I realised I really had to go left, and I was in the going straight lane - so I signalled to the driver who was already on the left lane, made eye contact, got his permission, and sucessfully entered his lane-with his permission - due to this I got pulled over by unmarked cruiser & was given tkt 141(6). Now there is a provision in the hway t/act that I can make the turn, if I got permission from other driver - any clues as to how I can make my defence - I went to court, n got adjournment as full discl.not recd. Any comments ?? thank u !

SAMANDELLA
viper1

Unread post by viper1 »

scratchproof wrote:ok so here is what happened.. I was at an intersection-waiting for light to turn green-too late I realised I really had to go left, and I was in the going straight lane - so I signalled to the driver who was already on the left lane, made eye contact, got his permission, and sucessfully entered his lane-with his permission - due to this I got pulled over by unmarked cruiser & was given tkt 141(6). Now there is a provision in the hway t/act that I can make the turn, if I got permission from other driver - any clues as to how I can make my defence - I went to court, n got adjournment as full discl.not recd. Any comments ?? thank u !

It sounds to me like Good Police Work.

Cheers

Viper1

"hang onto your chair when reading my posts
use at your own risk"