A place to discuss any general Highway Traffic Act related items.

Moderators: Radar Identified, Reflections, admin, hwybear, Decatur, bend

puzzled

Ridiculous Radar

by: puzzled on

Picture this. This is a new one to me. Driving south on Bathurst this morning south of Jefferson heading towards Gamble in Richmond Hill. Still a little dark as the sun was coming up. Two lanes north,two south and a centre turn lane. Sitting in the centre turn lane was a YRP with radar. Navy blue ghost car, lights off . Came back a few hours later and he was still there a few feet north. An accident waiting to happen given the limit is 80 k/mh.

Take the mystery out of driving. Use your turn signal.
Radar Identified

by: Radar Identified on

:shock:
* The above is NOT legal advice. By acting on anything I have said, you assume responsibility for any outcome and consequences. *
http://www.OntarioTicket.com OR http://www.OHTA.ca
hwybear

Posting Awards

by: hwybear on

even I think :shock: :shock: :shock:

Above is merely a suggestion/thought and in no way constitutes legal advice or views of my employer. www.OHTA.ca
puzzled

by: puzzled on

I know. On the way back he was still there. Boggles my mind. I've seen them on the side of the road, on a side street, but never in the middle of the road. There's radar galore around here. Most are in the usual places, but in the last week or so they've been in places that I've never seen. One was on Stoufville Rd, just east of Bayview at the bottom of the hill at Bridgewater. The speed there is 70km/h there and it's a steep hill that you have to ride your brakes the whole way down. Another good one was a YRP standing at a bus stop on Centre Street in Thornhill with a crowd other people waiting with his hat off but pointing the gun at the oncoming traffic. Nailed the lady in front of me.

Take the mystery out of driving. Use your turn signal.
Post a Reply