A place to discuss any general Highway Traffic Act related items.

Moderators: Radar Identified, Reflections, admin, hwybear, Decatur, bend

toofast4uM3

Guys Need Help Again! Please Urgent

by: toofast4uM3 on

hey,

Ok, so today i was driving down steeles ave and i got pulled over, the officer approached me and got my license and pulled it up.

he came back and said my license is suspended :O i had no idea or else i wouldnt be driving at all.....the reason for the license suspension was unpaid fines....

ok so i agree to it and all i had no prior knowledge to this suspension no letter nothing....so can i get my license back if i pay the fine .....i need my license to work..

racer
VIP
VIP

Posting Awards

by: racer on

There is the fine that you have to pay, plus any interest accrued, and then there is a license reinstatement fee of $150.

"The more laws, the less justice" - Marcus Tullius Cicero
"The hardest thing to explain is the obvious"

www.OHTA.ca & www.OntarioHighwayTrafficAct.com
hwybear

Posting Awards

by: hwybear on

toofast4uM3 wrote:ok so if i pay that fine will my license be reinstated immediatly?

You are part way to getting your licence back once you paid the fines. The onus is still on you to go to the MTO and have your licence reinstated.

Above is merely a suggestion/thought and in no way constitutes legal advice or views of my employer. www.OHTA.ca
toofast4uM3

by: toofast4uM3 on

ok so i have paid my fine which was only $135, and i have also paid my 150 to have my license reinstated.

I paid it on monday when will the suspension be lifted...whats the minimal time?

Radar Identified

by: Radar Identified on

If in doubt... call the Driver and Vehicle Licensing Call Centre at 1-800-387-3445. If they don't have an answer they can point you in the direction of someone who does.

* The above is NOT legal advice. By acting on anything I have said, you assume responsibility for any outcome and consequences. *
http://www.OntarioTicket.com OR http://www.OHTA.ca
hwybear

Posting Awards

by: hwybear on

toofast4uM3 wrote:ok so i have paid my fine which was only $135, and i have also paid my 150 to have my license reinstated.

I paid it on monday when will the suspension be lifted...whats the minimal time?

I thought the licence reinstatement was instant once you paid the reinstatment fee. MTO should have been able to give you a new temp paper licence or something to that effect?

Above is merely a suggestion/thought and in no way constitutes legal advice or views of my employer. www.OHTA.ca
Post a Reply