Can I request new location for trial?

Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:28 pm

Can I request new location for trial?

by: jlramirez04 on
Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:40 pm

I have to fight my ticket for doing 130 km/h in a 100 km/h zone in Cornwall, ON. I live in the GTA and I would like to know if it is possible to request a closer location for my trial. If so, can someone tell me how to do this?
User avatar
Radar Identified
Posts: 2881
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:26 pm
Location: Toronto


by: Radar Identified on
Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:05 pm

In a word: No. You have to go to where the trial is. Moving the trial is not possible.
* The above is NOT legal advice. By acting on anything I have said, you assume responsibility for any outcome and consequences. * OR
Post Reply
  • Similar Topics

Return to “Exceeding the speed limit by 30 to 49 km/h”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests