74 in a 50 trial date today, a few quick tips?

Posts: 9

Unread post by Treatz on

Reflections wrote:If you are going to appeal then you'll have to do it within 15 days of the trial. Go to the court house and ask for the paperwork, they have forms. You may want some assistance in filing out the form. You will need to request transcripts at this point.
That's exactly what I'm gonna do
Do I have to pay the fine and $25 deposit for transcripts

Post Reply

Return to “Exceeding the speed limit by 16 to 29 km/h”