Suspended license times three

Blake05x
Suspended license times three

Unread post by Blake05x on

In the last 12 months i have been caught driving with a suspended license three times, and also failure to show proper insurance slip. My next court date is in June. I know my license will be suspended again (I just restainted it, suspension for unpaid fines) I'm just concerned with jail time? Will it really happen? Will I get weekends? Or will it just be 5k plus fine? Anyone been in a similar situation? Any Feed back would be great! Pe

Decatur
Posting Awards

Unread post by Decatur on

You seriously need legal representation. The chances are pretty good that you will go to jail. And get a large fine. Your legal representative may be able to argue weekends if there is justification for it (employment)

Blake05x

I have a paralegal on my case. I feel a little in the dark as I'm not attending the cases he is going on my behalf. Can anyone say how much time I will serve? Any other input would be appreciated.

bend
Posting Awards

Unread post by bend on

What were you suspended for the three times you got charged? Unpaid fine for all three? Have you been convicted for any of them yet?

Blake05x

They were all for unpaid fines, not yet I have not been convicted for anything as of yet

OPS Copper
Unread post by OPS Copper on

Here in Ottawa the thrid conviction the prosecutor asks for 45 days and usually gets it.

Sorry for the bad news but 3 times in one year is about as bad as it gets in POA court

ops

Return to “Driving While Suspended”