A place to discuss any general Highway Traffic Act related items.

Moderators: Radar Identified, Reflections, admin, hwybear, Decatur, bend

Radar Identified

Toronto Fire Service Driving To A Call

by: Radar Identified on

This is an actual video of the Toronto Fire Service driving to an emergency call. The firefighter is providing colour commentary. Rather interesting viewing as they manoeuvre through mid-town Toronto. Starts getting lively at about the 1:30 mark as they are driving westbound on Eglinton Avenue.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n99eblgj ... re=related
Squishy

by: Squishy on

Nice driving!

Water flow at track level? We always had water down there in some sections...I guess the alarm is for when the water level nears the power rail, maybe. Would almost take a flood to do that.

Underground rivers are above a lot of the tunnels, especially the Sheppard line, I think. Also some of that "water" wasn't really, uh, water. Well, digested water, I suppose.

hwybear

Posting Awards

by: hwybear on

Now wonder if those that were passed by the fire truck now complain the fire truck went roaring by me, then stopped and no need to drive like that. :roll:

Easily see the reason a lot of driver distractions should be removed out of the car.

Some people have no "flippin" clue to move the "flip" out of the way.

Above is merely a suggestion/thought and in no way constitutes legal advice or views of my employer. www.OHTA.ca
Smokey

by: Smokey on

Driving like an idiot to a routine call, gives the department a bad name. Dangerous driver and proud of it, too bad.

Post a Reply