SUVDriver29

How Do I Enter Photographic Evidence From Facebook?

by: SUVDriver29 on

I have a picture of my SUV on Facebook. My wife took the picture and will testify in court to this. The rear windows are tinted and I want to introduce this fact into court. What do I need to do and what procedures must I use to make sure the prosecutor does not have it removed. Also I have a neighbour willing to testify that the tinted windows were present since purchase. However my court case six hours from home, can I have my neighbour use an affidavit to say the rear windows are tinted?

bend

Posting Awards

by: bend on

Do you have some more information regarding your ticket?

It's quite unusual that someone would want to prove their windows are tinted.

Did you receive a ticket for the rear windows or all windows? Tint laws apply to the windshield and the front driver and passenger windows. They do not apply to any backseat or rear window.

It's not a legal defense that you purchased the car with tint already applied. That is if we're talking about the front windows.

SUVDriver29

by: SUVDriver29 on

Thank you for your reply. Sorry for not getting back sooner, my internet has been down for almost two weeks. Anyway, I was charged with handheld device 78.1(1). My wife was holding the phone and I was talking. The officer was in the passing lane and claims "I was holding the phone". However the back windows are tinted and the SUV was fully loaded, so his view was obstructed. I want to show that it was a mistake on his part.

Post a Reply